Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? ~Vincent Van Gogh

When I look at this photo, it makes me smile. Look at all the mamas!!!! Mamas getting ready to sprint their butts off! I think about how awesome it is that all these mamas had the courage to come out to Stroller Strong Moms on Monday. It was an amazing turnout!!! I was pleasantly surprised and I am so excited to help these ladies reach their fitness goals!! It is so great to have so many ladies who are ready to get fit, to gain confidence, to sweat tons, to look and feel better than they ever thought possible, to gain confidence, to make a change! I just hope you all come back out!!! 


"To make a change, you actually have to make a change." 


See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment